Simplify It, LLC clients find their papers in 30 seconds or less. Can you?
Can you easily move through your home or garage and get to the tools, equipment and supplies you want? Simplify It clients can!
We take paper off the desk and floor and help create a well-organized filing and paper managment system. Together we develop an efficient office organization solution that is sustainable and will allow you to find documents quickly.
Who needs help organizing their home or office?
- New business owners
- Home-based business owners
- Busy professionals
- Busy families or newly blended families
- People who travel frequently
- People with organizational or other challenges such as ADD/ADHD or Bi-Polar Disorder*
Whether it's your home or office, Simplify It's Professional Organizers help you sort and get organized so you can stay organized. We are especially sensitive to the needs of our clients with ADD/ADHD. With care and compassion, we help clients filter through the "stuff" in their homes and offices as well as through their paperwork. Then we design a well -organized, easy to follow filing system that leads to quick information retrieval and minimal search time.
Together we design a well-organized filing system that lets you find any paper in 30 seconds or less.
We'll help you find those long lost table and counter tops.
Stop tripping over tools and toys and start using the garage for your vehicle!
You'll be able to find what you need when you need it, get dressed and off to work or school faster each day, and stop buying things you already have.
* Simplify It, LLC does not employ medical professionals nor do we diagnose or treat medical conditions. We do, however, have experience helping people with ADD/ADHD, Bi-Polar Disorder, depression, or hoarding tendencies. These issues present unique challenges, and we take extra care to help clients feel successful.
“My friend’s condo was in a complete shambles. You were able to sift through mountains of junk, sort out the desirable from the undesirable, organize all items into categories, and arrange everything neatly on shelves, in closet and in boxes.
If anyone is ever to consider hiring you they should know that, in addition to your ability to take a mess and make it a success, you definitely have a gift for adapting and providing solutions that fit the personal needs of the situation.”