- Moving - business or residential - packing, space planning, unpacking
- Clean Outs - Estate Sales
- Downsizing - packing, space planning, estate sales, with care
- Organize Home - busy families, people who travel, ADD/ADHD, Bi-polar disorder, and people with hoarding tendencies
- Organizing Office - home or business
- Paper Management - find any paper in 30 seconds
- Clearing Clutter - save $$ - avoid duplicates
- Speaking and Training
- Working with Seniors - Alzheimer's - Dementia
- Legal Support - Estate Inventory
- Event Planning
Let us assist in downsizing your belongings in preparation for a move to a new home. Pack, unpack, organize, and place your belongings in your new home.
Simplify and organize your home or business to give you a feeling of being in control, on top of things, and more productive.
Let Theresa at Simplify It, LLC set up and organize your filing system to include creating a mail center. The busy professional or household manager can benefit from being organized and simplified.
Theresa specializes in working with clients who need special support by coaching people who feel helpless or buried by their clutter in achieving their organizing goals. One of our specialties is working with clients that have challenges such as ADD/ADHD, Bi-Polar, Hoarding disorder, or Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder.
Theresa is not only a professional organizer, but also a teacher and coach relating and connecting with her audience as she demonstrates organizational strategies that can be used in all aspects of life. Her speaking engagments add value with positive content.
“My friend’s condo was in a complete shambles. You were able to sift through mountains of junk, sort out the desirable from the undesirable, organize all items into categories, and arrange everything neatly on shelves, in closet and in boxes.
If anyone is ever to consider hiring you they should know that, in addition to your ability to take a mess and make it a success, you definitely have a gift for adapting and providing solutions that fit the personal needs of the situation.”